10MM AUTO 180 GRAIN, Box of 20
Engineered to maximize terminal ballistics as defined by FBI test protocol, Defender ammunition provides maximum stopping power for the ultimate in personal defense. Our innovative bonding process welds the jacket to lead core for improved penetration, 1.5x expansion, and the proven performance you rely on when the stakes are high.
- Hollow Point: Expands up to 1.5x the original diameter resulting in maximum stopping power
- Notched Jacket: Preprogrammed to expand into six uniform segments for consistent tactical performance
- Proprietary Bonding Process: Welds jacket to lead resulting in improved penetration and retained weight
- Winchester 10mm Automatic 180 Grain Elite Defender Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point Pistol Ammunition
- Caliber:10mm Auto
- Bullet Weight: 180 Grain
- Bullet Type:Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 1240 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 614 ft. lbs.
- Use: Self Defense
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.