Returning Online Merchandise
We partner with Happy Returns by PayPal to offer box-free, printer-free, and sustainable returns. Start your return online, select the items you wish to return and tell us why. Then, locate a Return Bar near you and use the QR code emailed by Happy Returns to complete your return drop-off in less than a minute.
- Free returns on qualifying items
- No box or label needed
- Thousands of Return Bar locations nationwide
- Refund initiated at drop off
MAIL RETURNS ONLY
Initiate your return and box up your items, apply the label provided, and ship them back to us. You’ll get an email when your items have been received and your refund has been processed. Please allow 2-4 days for your refund to be initiated.
- Please review all Terms and Conditions prior to placing an Order, or requesting a Return Authorization.
- Inspect all products immediately upon delivery, even if it is not going to be used right away.
- Do not discard original shipping boxes/packaging until items have been inspected. If a Return Authorization is required, the original packaging and shipping label may be needed for reference.
- If a Return Authorization is needed, for any reason, please follow the Return Authorization Procedure located at the bottom of this page.
- Rogers Sporting Goods will not accept responsibility for items returned without a Return Authorization.
PUT SIMPLY. . . If an item is Defective, (some restrictions apply), we can only return it for an identical exchange. If the item is no longer available, we will apply Store Credit to your account. Refunds are not issued for defective items.
If an item is New/Unused, we can return it within 30 days of delivery (some restrictions apply). We can provide a Refund or Store Credit.
- To be eligible for refund or credit, the item must be in New/Unused Condition, unless defective. “New/Unused Condition” is defined as a product that is in the same condition as when it was shipped. The item must be unused, in original packaging, with tags attached, and returned within 30 days of delivery. If manufacturer packaging must be damaged to access the item (e.g. crimped/sealed packaging), the item will no longer be considered New/Unused and will not be eligible to return.
- All items (unless defective) must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Refunds will only be processed to the original form of payment.
- If an item has been incorrectly advertised, it may be returned in New/Unused Condition.
- In most cases, warranty concerns will be directed to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- Defective items may only be returned for an identical item. If a suitable item is not available, a Store Credit will be issued. Refunds will not be issued for defective products.
- Shipping Labels may be provided for waders, clothing, footwear, and all Rogers brand products, as well as all qualifying defective items. If applicable, please initiate your Return Authorization by phone.
- We will not refund the cost of a customer-purchased shipping label.
- Shipping charges from the original order will not be refunded/credited.
- Rogers Sporting Goods will not accept responsibility for returning items that are lost/damaged by the shipping service.
- Shipping Fees applied to addresses outside of the contiguous 48 states will NOT be refunded, credited, or waived for product Orders, Returns, Exchanges, or Warranty applications.
- Due to safety regulations, shipped ammunition may not be returned.
- If you experience functionality issues with ammunition, STOP SHOOTING immediately. Do not dispose of, or shoot, remaining ammunition until directed by the manufacturer.
- All ammunition functionality issues will need to be addressed by the manufacturer.
WADERS, CLOTHING, AND FOOTWEAR
- All clothing, boots, waders, etc. must be tried on indoors, without removing tags or damaging original packaging. Once taken outside, the items may not be returned (unless defective).
- Rogers Sporting Goods brand waders have a (1) year warranty, covering manufacturing and workmanship defects.
- Rogers will not warranty damage (rips, tears, punctures, etc.), normal wear-and-tear, or waders used in a commercial setting. The warranty period begins on the sale date of the original purchase. In the event that waders are replaced under warranty, the original warranty date will still apply. Example: Original wader purchased on 1/1/2020, and replaced on 9/1/2020 due to defect. The replacement waders are under warranty until 1/1/2021.
- All defective waders will be inspected. Leaks will be confirmed in a submersion tank. If an applicable defect is found, the Warranty will be applied. Rogers will repair or replace defective waders, at our discretion.
- Customer damage and unauthorized repairs will void the warranty, even when a defect is also present.
- Defective waders may only be returned for an identical item. If a suitable item is not available, a Store Credit will be issued. Refunds will not be issued for defective waders.
- Returning products should be clean and dry. Soles of footwear should be free of debris. Removable wader liners should be returned unzipped, and removed from the wader.
- Rogers will NOT process online or in-store warranty returns, or exchanges, for defective fishing rods. Customers will need to contact the manufacturer to initiate warranty protocol.
- Rod damage that occurs during shipping will be processed through Rogers.
-- All mouth-operated calls (waterfowl, deer, elk, turkey, predator, etc.) are not eligible for return, unless defective.
-- All bait sales are final and cannot be returned.
TREE STANDS, CLIMBING STICKS
-- Due to safety concerns, Tree Stands, Climbing Sticks, and similar products may not be returned, unless defective.
-- Cameras, Range Finders, GPS/Navigation, Game Feeders, Motors, Fish Finders, eCallers, and similar electronic products must show return tracking information within 14 days of delivery, and must be in New/Unused Condition, as defined above.
-- All returning dog products (vests, dog blinds, stands, etc.) must be free of all hair and debris.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) PROCEDURE
• A request for Return Authorization (RA) may be initiated online, or by phone.
• Returned products should be clean and dry. Soles of footwear should be free of debris. Removable wader liners should be returned unzipped, and removed from the wader.
1. Review the Terms and Conditions for Returning Merchandise.
2. Please have your Order # ready, and call 816-883-4545.
Shipping Labels may be provided for waders, clothing, footwear, and all Rogers brand products, as well as all qualifying defective items. If applicable, please call 816-883-4545 to initiate the return process.
- Review the Terms and Conditions for Returning Merchandise.
- Log in to your Rogers Account.
- Locate and select your Sales Order in PURCHASE HISTORY, and click the REQUEST A RETURN button.
- Select the applicable items, and reason for return. If desired, enter additional comments in the box provided.
- Click SUBMIT REQUEST. A confirmation message will appear, with your Return Authorization # and instructions. You will also receive email notification.
- Ship the item(s) to the address below. Ensure the Return Authorization # is referenced on the shipping label (or on a sheet of paper in the returning box).
- Retain your tracking information until your Return Authorization has been fully processed.
Rogers Sporting Goods
Attn: Returns Manager
10451 NW Transcon Dr
Kansas City, MO 64153