The Dakota Pant is ideal for waterfowlers hunting through the mid to late season. This pant is durable enough to wear as an outer layer in the Fall, and cozy enough to wear as a mid-layer when winter truly takes hold.
- Weight: 26.1 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: Stretch Nylon Woven Shell, Bonded to Polyester Fleece Backer.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- 4-Way Stretch: 4-way stretch provides a leg up when on the move and unrestricted range of motion when sitting or squatting in the blind.
- Concealed Thigh Pockets: The Diagonal thigh zip pockets offer security for small essentials, easy access from the seated position and additional ventilation when necessary.
- Colors: Marsh, Timber, Mud