Designed to cut miles worth of line and tippet, the Freestone Nipper is engineered to endure, with a powerful jaw architecture for sharp, consistent on-the-water performance.
- Durable injection-molded nylon and stainless steel blade for clean line cutting.
- No-spring construction guarantees season-after-season of line cutting performance.
- Built-in lanyard attachment point.
- Not designed to cut braided line.
- Made in the USA.
- Injection molded nylon body
- Stainless steel cutting blade.
Simms Freestone Nipper