Freestone Stockingfoot Fishing Waders
The ultimate wader for your almighty dollar, the Freestone® Stockingfoot has been refined through years of testing and tweaking and is infused with decades of Simms wader DNA for a determined daily driver — regardless of where you fish
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX or Toray, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is
- the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key
- contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each us
- Durable and breathable Toray QuadraLam 4-layer upper & lower
- Stretch elastic suspenders with Simms custom opposing male and female buckles for easy waist-high conversion
- Upper chest pocket array features a top access stretch woven storage pocket, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets and integrated loop fly patch
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Dual rear belt loops; 38mm stretch elastic wading belt included
- Built-in Tippet Tender Pocket
- *Best wader warranty in fishing: 60-Day replacement for leaks, no questions asked. 365 Days repairs on us. See the tab above for details.
Simms Freestone Stockingfoot Fishing Waders