InvisiLab Dog Blind
The Invisi-Lab is the most versatile dog blind ever produced. Unlike other dog blinds on the market, it keeps your retriever hidden and comfortable in the field or on the water with leg settings from 0 - 34 inches. The independently adjustable legs make it the most stable dog stand on the market. The Duramesh platform allows water to drain, provides solid footing, and offers a comfortable sling bed for sore bones and cold joints. It is a great training tool for the off season and for use as an around the house climb. It has always perplexed us that good hunters go to great lengths to conceal themselves from the elements then leave their dog in plain sight of the ducks, and exposed to the elements. Now you can keep your dog as hidden and as comfortable as you plan to be while hunting together in wet environments.
- Individually adjustable legs extend to 34". Perfect for use on uneven terrain.
- Mesh bottom drains and provides slip proof footing
- Front and back zipper doors for pass through entry/exit
- Removable cover secured by Velcro for easy removal
- Pivoting "MUD" Foot prevents sinking
- Platform and blind in one
- Multiple stubble straps for added concealment
- Mesh window for ventilation
- Folding legs and canopy for walk-in hunting
- Cot style floor for unmatched comfort
- Low profile/small footprint
- Patent #9,259,094
- Dimensions: 31"L x 24"W x 21"H
- Legs extend from 24" to 34"
- Weight: 17 lbs.
MOmarsh InvisiLab Dog Blind - Mossy Oak Original Bottomland