Ice-X Ice Eater
Most Ice-Eaters are bulky, oversized, semi-permanent fixtures that take two people to adjust the stand, and you get wet doing any depth adjustments; but not the Ice-X. The Ice-X solves this with one obvious solution: It floats. By attaching the Ice-X to any secured fixture like the included 7.5-foot modular pole, the Ice-X can operate from 16" deep of water, to the Mariana Trench, if you can anchor it. The floating 3/4 horsepower ice-eater also can be easily adjusted with changing water levels, by changing its positioning on the pole. The rotomolded float gets rid of the bulk and weight of steel stands, making the Ice-X more lightweight than the competition, and gives an easy to access adjustment on the pitch of the blade from above. Lastly, it can run off your 2200 30-amp case generator, meaning you can walk in with just a generator and the Ice-X on a sled. Attach to a boat, a pole, even an anchor, and melt ice in deep and shallow water with the Lucky Duck Ice-X.
- Floating Rotomolded De-Icer
- Commercial Grade 3/4 HP Motor, 37 lbs. of thrust
- Durable rotomolded float for years of use
- Universal decoy slot for use while hunting
- Quickly adjust motor pitch
- Weighs only 45 lbs.
- 18 starting Amps and 6.7 operating Amps
- Runs off 2200 Watt 30-amp case generator
- Ice-X Unit
- .5-foot modular pole
- 100' Waterproof Power Cord
- (2) cable tie downs and (2) carabiners
Lucky Duck Ice-X Ice Eater