T1 Timber Acrylic Duck Call
The TIMBER T-1 is arguably the most realistic, ducky and most pure duck quacking call on the market, period.
- Easy Blowing: Only a minimum amount of air needed to blow this call
- You can practically blow this call out of the corner of your mouth
- Great Rasp throughout the call. Not a high ringer, but a dead ringer!!
- Super Rasp on the bottom, complete low-end control
- Sound volume: Whisper, Low, Low-Medium, and seamless transition back and forth
- High amount of Hold, lots of whiney quacks and whiney chatter
- Good top-end control
- +/- .001 of an inch manufacturing tolerances
- Exclusive saliva ejector system will never load up or change tone due to weather or saliva build up
- 2x Winner in the World Championship Live Duck Calling Contest®
Materials & Construction
J.J. Lares T1 Timber Acrylic Duck Call
- Single Reed
- All reeds are die cut and quickly interchangeable without adjustment or cutting
- Machined Acrylic
- Polished Aluminum Band
- Stoppers and barrel mounted on O-ring
- No cork, never changes tones or sticks from wet or dry conditions
- Never need tuning, trimming, or readjustment
- HAND TUNED & TESTED BY LARES
- MADE IN CHICO, CA U.S.A.