CONQUEST TREKKING POLE
Folding aluminum trekking pole
The Conquest trekking pole is a versatile, folding trekking pole that is easily assembled for use and conveniently breaks down to 15" in length for a very small pack size. The three-section foldable shaft allows the length to be adjusted to accommodate the height requirements of all explorers. Featuring high-quality 7075 aluminum construction, the Conquest is both durable and lightweight.
The comfortable and long EVA foam grip with auto-adjustable strap provides exceptional cushioning and helps to minimize the risk of getting blisters — even on your longest excursions. An internal, concealed tension cord keeps the sections together and helps make assembly easier. The Conquest includes a Tungsten Carbide tip with a standard removable rubber cap, along with a standard accessory basket.
- Short folding design for packing and storage
- 7075 aluminum pole
- Long EVA foam grip with auto-adjustable strap
- Tungsten Carbide tip with removable protection cap
- Standard accessory basket
- Sold as single pole
- Extended Length: 135 cm (53")
- Collapsed Length: 42 cm (16.5")
- Weight: 11 oz.