Tundra 105 Hard Sided Cooler
We designed the YETI Tundra 105 with more height and a smaller footprint, so it takes up less room in your boat or truck bed. That extra altitude lets you stack your meats and drinks up high with enough room for a layer of ice on top. This body shape means greater capacity and longer ice retention than your standard cooler.
Note: All Tundra coolers come with one dry goods basket.
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lipgrip Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
- External: 19 3/4" x 19 7/8" x 30 7/8"
- Internal: 12 3/8" x 14 5/8" x 23"
- Empty Weight: 39 lbs.
YETI Tundra 105 Hard-Sided Cooler
YETI is pretty sure you won't be able to put a dent in their coolers. A 500 lb. gentleman couldn't and neither could two grizzly bears, but this is a crazy world, and the seemingly impossible sometimes happens. So that you have the same confidence in the durability of a YETI cooler, the Tundra products come with a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.