RAZOR® HD 10X42 ROOF PRISM BINOCULAR
Extreme terrain. Unimaginable conditions. Both test your mettle—and your optics. With a well-earned reputation for pushing the limits of optical performance, the Razor HDs step up and out on other binoculars in their class. Small, light, bright, strong, and packed with the best quality, hand-selected prisms and premium HD extra-low dispersion glass available today. Nothing else comes close.
- APO System Apochromatic optical system combines with HD glass to provide unmatched color sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™Plus Fully Multi-Coated Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- True Open Hinge Offers superior ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk.
- Magnesium Chassis Decreases weight and increases strength.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Multi-Position Eyecups Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Magnification 10 x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 16.5 mm
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Linear Field of View 362 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6.9 degrees
- Close Focus 6 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 55-75 mm
- Height 5.9 inches
- Width 5.1 inches
- Weight 24.8 ounces