Viper Red Dot
The Viper red dot’s super low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. Offers the simplicity and speed advantage of a red dot, while co-witnessing with suppressor-height iron sights.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Matte Anodized Finish: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Mount Type: Weaver/Picatinny
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot Color: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 6 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 1.8 inches
- Weight: 1.03 oz
Included in the Box
- Weaver / Picatinny mount
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Flathead wrench
- Protective cover