3.0 Ecolator Thermal Pants
Our Ecolator Pant is made from 95% recycled Polyester and features high loft grid channels that create an ideal microclimate which efficiently traps air and effectively allows circulation. A great layering thermal long johns when the temperatures drop. Goes great with the Ecolator Crew or Quarter Zip
- Thermoregulation Technology keep you warm and dry
- 4-way stretch & high loft grid fleece for unrestricted movement
- UPF Rating 50+
- All flat seam construction to prevent chafing
- Comfort waistband and contour fly front for a great fit
- 32" inseam, ankle-length fit
- Climasense fiber fusion is designed to regulate your optimal temperature
- Thermoregulation technology provides comfort through a wide range of temperatures
- UPF rated for sun protection
- Odor Control neutralizes sweat and odor
- 4-Way Stretch moves naturally with your body in all activities
Fabric Composition and Care
- Body: 47.5% Recycled Polyester, 47.5% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Knit Overlay: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold. Dark Colors Separately.
- Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron/Steam or Dry Clean.
- No Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets.
Terramar 3.0 Ecolator Heavyweight Performance Thermal Pants