Women's Timberline Pant
A burly hunting pant built for long forays into rugged and remote backcountry, the Timberline Pant features a reinforced waterproof and breathable seat and knees assure these pants will survive your best adventures. Removable knee pads offer added protection.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment
- Articulated Patterning: The fit is athletic with tapered legs and a low-profile waist that won’t bunch or chafe under a pack.
- Removable Knee Pads: Offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through talus in the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in the Sonoran Desert, or field dressing an animal.
- Reinforced Seat and Knees: The seat and knees are reinforced with a waterproof nylon Ripstop fabric, so a long slog on a wet saddle or a quick seat in the snow won’t leave you cold and wet.
- Weight: 22.6 oz (Size 26 Reg)
- Scenario: Ground Ambush
- Environment: Vegetated Terrain
- Climate:Warm, Mild, Cool, Cold
The Science of Concealment
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain. Subalpine is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and less.
Sitka Women's Timberline Pant - Optifade Subalpine