Women's Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric: Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Adjustable Hood: Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-Lined Neck: Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-Front Zipper: Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Pocket Features: Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps
- Hook-and-Loop Closures: Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Self-Stuffs into Pocket: Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 352 g (12.4 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 50-denier ECONYL 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
Patagonia Women's Torrentshell 3L Jacket