Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover
For hikes, campfires, and everyday—this quintessentially warm marsupial pullover has feminine seaming, a kangaroo handwarmer pocket, and is made with Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Deep-Pile Polartec Thermal Pro Polyester Fleece: High-pile Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Doubled-Fleece Stand-Up Collar: Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Snap-Closure Front Placket: Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Princess Seams and Yoke: Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Stay-Put Chest Pocket Flap: Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo Handwarmer Pocket; Straightened Seaming: Straightened kangaroo handwarmer pocket modernizes the silhouette
- Hip Length: Hip length; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Nicaragua.
- Weight: 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Body: 9-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn