Women's Radalie Parka
This sporty quilted parka has a shell made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with warm 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Nylon Shell and Thermogreen Insulation: Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon jacket with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Stand-Up Collar for Warmth: Center-front Vislon zipper and stand-up collar
- Modern Quilt Lines and Princess Seaming: Quilt lines and princess seams give the jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Brushed-Tricot Liner on Collar, cuffs and Handwarmer Pockets: Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed-tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Handwarmer Pockets with Hidden Zipper Closure: Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Pocket Details: Left-chest Retro-X patch pocket with an exposed zipper; inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Parka-Length for Warmth: Midthigh length; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 522 g (18.4 oz)
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn