Women's Down With It Jacket
This jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell and a removable, insulated hood, and is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Shell and Insulation: 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Contoured Fit: Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and a warm, contoured fit
- Three-Panel Hood: Insulated, removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with snaps
- Full Center-Front Zip with Wind Flap: Full-length front zipper with a snap wind flap
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets: Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are set next to princess seams
- Zippered Interior Chest Pocket: Interior zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Hip Length: Hip length; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 882 g (31.1 oz)
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
Patagonia Women's Down With It Jacket