Men's Houdini Jacket
The 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere jacket with weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavors. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket
- Featherweight 100% Recycled Nylon Shell: Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Integrated Stuffsack: Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim Fit with Drop-Tail Hem: Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement
- Adjustable Hood: Hood adjusts in one pull and won’t block peripheral vision
- Half-Elastic Cuffs and Drawcord Hem: Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective P-6 Logo: Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 105 g (3.7 oz)
- 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn