Better Sweater Vest
This warm, 100% recycled polyester sweater vest combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece: Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-Zip with Stand-Up Collar: Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset Shoulder Seams: Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Pocket Details: Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-Holding Armholes and Hem: Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester-jersey trim at armholes and hem
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 394 g (13.9 oz)
Patagonia Better Sweater Vest
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn