VX-3HD 3.5-10x50 30mm CDS-ZL
The VX®-3HD 3.5-10x50mm delivers legendary performance and extreme clarity in an incredibly tough, lightweight package. Its versatile magnification and larger objective can get the job done in almost any scenario.
The VX-3HD delivers outstanding performance in low light. With Leupold’s Elite Optical System, it has excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand. The illuminated FireDot® reticle with seven brightness settings and easy-to-use illumination dial will get you on target fast, even in harsh daylight. We also gave it match-grade repeatability and ergonomic controls that are easy to read and use, even with gloves. The VX-3HD is the best lightweight, low-light hunting scope in its class. And with its low-profile, one-revolution CDS® ZeroLock® dial, you can be confident your dial will only move when you want it to. Push the button to unlock it, dial, and then rotate it back to zero to lock it in place. It’s that simple.
Everything we put into your VX-3HD is there to help you tag out. Like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- 3:1 ZOOM RATIO - A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
- ZERO LOCK DIAL - The ZeroLock® system eliminates accidental dial movement by locking it in place.
- ZERO STOP - The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don't accidently turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- CUSTOM DIAL SYSTEM - Leupold's Custom Dial System® (CDS®) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- CUSTOM DIAL COMPATIBLE - Leupold's Custom Dial System® (CDS®) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- ELITE OPTICAL SYSTEM - Leupold’s Elite Optical System offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand.
- ILLUMINATED - This scopes comes with an illuminated reticle, which can help you get on target faster in low-light situations.
- HIGH DEFINITION - High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- MOTION SENSOR TECHNOLOGY (MST) - Motion Sensor Technology (MST™) extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
- WATERPROOF, FOGPROOF, & SHOCKPROOF - Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
- Adjustable Objective: No
- Side Focus: No
- Reticle Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane
- Elevation Adjustment Type: CDS-ZL
- Locking Dial: Yes
- Revolution Indicator: No
- Rezero Type: Set Screw
- Windage Adjustment Type: Finger Click
- BDC Dial Included: No
- Reticle Type: Illuminated
- Reticle: Illum. FireDot Twilight Hunter
- Magnification Type: Variable
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Switch Type: Push Button
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination: No
- Daylight Bright Illumination: Yes
- Electronic Reticle Level: No
- Guard-ion Lens Coating: No
- Weight (oz): 17.7
- Elevation Adjustment Value per Click: 1/4MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 75
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL): 21.8
- Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m): 218.2
- Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution: 15 MOA
- Elevation Dial Travel Limit: 14.5MOA
- Windage Adjustment Value per Click: 1/4MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 60
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL): 17.5
- Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m): 174.5
- Windage Adjustment Per Revolution: 15 MOA
- Magnification Max: 10
- Magnification Min: 3.5
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 50
- Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds): 29.7
- Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds): 11
- Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees): 4.3
- Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees): 2.1
- Eye Relief Low Mag (in): 4.4
- Eye Relief High Mag (in): 3.6
- Fixed Parallax-Free Distance (yd): 150
- Battery Life (hr), Low Intensity: 1600
- Battery Life (hr), Medium Intensity: 1000
- Battery Life (hr), High Intensity: 300
- Number of Illum Settings: 8
Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x50 30mm CDS-ZL