RX-1400I TBR/W GEN 2
The RX-1400i TBR/W Gen 2 enters the market as the most versatile, feature-rich rangefinder in its class. Equipped with a bright red display and our high-performance DNA® laser engine, this lightning-fast rangefinder will take your hunting and shooting to the next level.
Its dead-on ranging engine delivers the speed and accuracy serious backcountry sportsmen demand, while its ballistically calculated ranges for riflemen—and Flightpath™ and trig solutions for archers—simplify even the most extreme uphill and downhill shots. Adaptable and powerful, the RX-1400i TBR/W is the perfect addition to any outdoorsman’s pack. It can also calculate 10-MPH windage holds and display additional holdovers in MOA, MIL, inches, and centimeters. Whether you're carrying a rifle or a bow this season, you’ll want the RX-1400i TBR/W close at hand.
Don’t know if you have a clear shot? Flightpath technology eliminates doubt by allowing you to see potential arrow obstructions out to a typical distance of 85 yards. Once you finish a quick calibration process, Flightpath will display an illuminated tick mark, indicating exactly where your arrow will be at 20 yards. If you see tree limbs or thick brush above that mark, they're not a problem, but if they're at or below it, they could get in the way of your kill shot.
- Extreme Climate Tested: We make sure our optics perform in the harshest conditions by subjecting them to temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Fahrenheit up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Waterproof: Leupold RX rangefinders are weather sealed for guaranteed performance in harsh conditions, from snowstorms to heavy rain.
- Rain + Fog Readouts: Last Target mode helps the laser punch through moisture in the air to give you accurate distance readings regardless of the weather.
- Line of Sight (LOS) calculates the distance to a target in a straight line, regardless of any incline or decline.
- Bow mode uses the distance and the angle of a shot to calculate a ballistic equivalent to the target for more accurate uphill and downhill archery shots.
- True Ballistic Range® / Wind (TBR®/W) technology provides ballistically calculated ranges for extremely accurate shots at longer distances and steeper angles. It can also generate a hold point for a 10-mph wind at a 90-degree angle out to 800 yards.
- Last Target mode ensures the rangefinder reads the farthest target in the laser's path, so grasses and twigs don't interfere with an accurate range.
- Flightpath™ technology uses your bow's ballistics to display the highest point of your arrow's flight, so you can take tighter shots with more confidence.
- TOLED displays use bright red numbers and letters and have adjustable brightness settings to optimize readability in changing light conditions.
- Offers a variety of reticles to choose from to fit any use or preference.
- Badge: New
- Archery Angle Compensation: Bow Mode
- Battery Type: CR2
- Magnification: 5
- Prism Lock: No
- Rifle Angle Compensation: TBR/W
- Trophy Scale: No
- Tripod Compatible (1/4-20): No
- True Ballistic Range (TBR): No
- Horizontal Distance (TRIG-H): No
- Archer's Advantage: No
- True Golf Range (TGR): No
- Length (in): 4
- Width (in): 1.4
- Height (in): 3
- Weight (oz): 5.1
- Objective Diameter (mm): 21
- Linear FOV (ft@1000 yd): 368
- Angular FOV (Degrees): 7
- Eye Relief (mm): 18.3
- Min Diopter (dpt): -3
- Max Diopter (dpt): 3
- Light Transmission (%): 60
- Battery Life (Actuations): 3000
- Accuracy to 125 (yd): .5
- Accuracy to 1000 (yd): 2
- Accuracy above 1000 (yd) %: .5
- Max Range - Deer (yd): 900
- Max Range - Trees (yd): 1200
- Max Range - Reflective (yd): 1400
- Min Range (yd): 6
- Laser Classification: Class 3R
Leupold RX-1400i True Ballistic Rangefinder/W Gen 2