Ursa MS 7" Lace Up Boots
To build a durable hunting boot that will stand up to seasons of wear on rough terrain, we teamed up with a group of experienced backcountry hunters to learn from their insights. After four years of testing and development, the result is the Ursa MS, a boot designed to get you further into the wilderness. An upper made of SuperFabric and Tec Tuff is incredibly abrasion resistant. A GORE-TEX liner is waterproof and breathable. Designed for mountain terrain, the Vibram MONT outsole maintains its performance at low temperatures and stands up to extreme conditions.
- GORE-TEX: 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER: The SuperFabric textile and TecTuff polyurethane-infused leather upper provides extreme abrasion-resistance and lasting durability.
- BI-FIT BOARD: By combining the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- HEXGUARD RAND: We've added a HexGuard rand around the entire boot for extreme abrasion resistance and lasting durability.
- VIBRAM MONT OUTSOLE: Formulated for mountaineering and trekking, this outsole provides durability and traction in cold, rugged conditions.
- Style: 533610
- Weight: 3.1 lbs per pair
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Height: 7"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Gunmetal/Orange
- Footbed: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Shank: Bi-Fit Board
- Last Type: JVC6-693H
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: VIbram MONT
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
LaCrosse Ursa MS 7" Lace Up Boots - Gunmetal/Orange GTX