Burly Classic 18" OD Green Pull On Boots
The Burly Classic features ozone-resistant and scent-free premium rubber and offers 100% waterproof protection. An adjustable strap provides a secure fit and the LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design prevents slippage while walking. A wool-felt midsole gives insulating protection and a removable EVA footbed provides cushioning comfort.
Traction comes from the self-cleaning chevron-cleated outsole that won't track mud or dirt. A great boot for messy environments.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. Our premium compound of rubber has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- 9mm wool-felt midsole with a foam insulated bottom gives insulation from cold ground and cushioning comfort.
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse Ankle-Fitdesign features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Chevron cleated outsole is ideal for sloshing through mud and water. The large cleats shed mud and debris while giving you great grip and traction.
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 5.7 lbs per pair
LaCrosse Burly Classic 18" OD Green Pull On Boots