AlphaTerra 6" Boot
Forget everything you think you know about rubber boots. The versatile AlphaTerra has a sneaker-like fit for comfort from the dog park to hunt camp. They're built with hand-laid rubber and flexible neoprene. An EVA footbed and midsole provide plush, multilayer underfoot cushioning, so you can stay comfortable in between the duck blind and treestand. Available in half sizes for a personalized fit that you won't find anywhere else.
- ALPHA CONSTRUCTION: Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- ACTIVE FIT: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- ALPHATERRA OUTSOLE: Designed for traction in any terrain, this outsole features non-loading center lugs and larger perimeter lugs for stability.
- EVA MIDSOLE: We use a rubberized EVA midsole that delivers superior cushioning and shock absorption underfoot.
- SIDE ZIPPER: Easy on and off with our waterproof side zipper.
- Style: 351301
- Weight: 2.7 lbs per pair
- Closure: Zip-Up
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Camo
- Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Original Bottomland
- Traction: Best for All-Terrain
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: ESS
- Last Type: DP6
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Jersey
- Outsole: LxTerra
- Country of Origin: China
- Manufacturing: Imported
LaCrosse AlphaTerra 6" Boot