Barstow Folding Pocket Knife
The Barstow is a little wicked and a lot of value. It's a folding dagger and everything about this slim, sleek blade is simple, direct, and ready.
The straight spear-point blade, sharpened on a single side, is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with Kershaw's BlackWash coating for a non-reflective, "already-broken-in" look. The coating not only helps protect the blade, but also hides use scratches. The handle has glass-filled nylon scales with heavy arrow-patterned texturing to enhance grip. A stout steel liner, also with non-reflective BlackWash, provides an equally stout liner lock to secure the blade open during use.
Even better, the Barstow opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. All the hardware is black with the notable exception of the Barstow's tube spacers, which are anodized in blue for a touch of subtle color and eye-catching interest. For convenient and discreet carry, the deep-carry pocketclip enables the knife to ride low in the pocket and is left/right reversible.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (98 g)
Kershaw Barstow Folding Pocket Knife