Targhee III Waterproof Men's Shoes
With its room-for-your-toes fit and out-of-the-box comfort, Targhee has been an icon since we introduced it in 2005. For our men's Targhee III hiking shoe, we carried over the fit, made-to-keep durability, and performance that fans love. But we gave it an updated look with a slightly sleeker outsole and more of a sneaker feel than Targhee II. With waterproof protection, it's as ready as ever for all-terrain adventures in any weather.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed Design
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Weight: 16.1 oz / 456.4 g