FLASH JAVA KIT
Blistering boil times come standard on the Flash Java Kit personal cooking system, which includes accessories for making a fresh cup of coffee on the trail. Optimized for efficiency, the Flash boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever. Jetboil's 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze. The kit's ultra-stowable Silicone Coffee Press stores perfectly inside the cooking vessel, so you can make French press coffee without hauling extra gear. Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable, pushbutton igniter, and verify that the water's ready with the thermochromatic color-change heat indicator. Bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl and is easy to pack and carry at only 13.1 ounces. Check out our selection of Hikers Brew Coffee for the perfect Java kit coffee companion.
JetBoil Flash Java Kit.
- Boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever
- 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze
- Ultra-stowable Silicone Coffee Press stores perfectly inside cooking vessel for French press coffee without any extra gear
- Convenient and reliable pushbutton igniter starts heating instantly, and the thermochromatic color-change heat indicator verifies that the water's ready
- Bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl; easy to pack and carry at only 13.1 ounces
- Compatible accessories include Silicone Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, Pot Support, Skillet, FluxRing Cooking Pot and Utensils
- One-year limited warranty
- Includes: Jetboil Flash, Silicone Coffee Press .
- Color: Ecto
- Weight: 0.869 lb; System weight excludes fuel stabilizer
- Power: 9000 BTU/h / 2.6 kW
- Volume: 1 Liter Tall
- Cooking Type: Fast Boil
- Fuel Regulator: No
- Group Size: 1-2 People
- Boil Time: 100sec per .5 liter (avg. over life of JetPower can)
- Water Boiled: 10 liters per 100g JetPower Can
- Ignition Type: Push Button
- Product Type: System
- Dimensions (Packed): 4.1 in x 7.1 in