Ice Ripper With Upper Handles 200 Foot Cord
The Ice Ripper Is A Priceless Tool When Your Favorite Hole Is Covered In 1"-8" Ice!! Don't Let Mother Nature Put A Halt To Your Season Anymore!
- 1 Horse Power 120 volt Motor
- 200 foot cord
- 1500 watts needed to run each Ice Ripper
- Start up-13 amps or 1600 Watts
- Run-7 amps or 840 Watts
- Minimum 2000 watt generator is required
- Standard 3 prong 120v plug
- Durable Aluminum Propeller
- Fully Adjustable Powder Coated Frame
- 3 Built In Handles For Easier Carrying
- Removal Of The Logo Plate Allows For Easier Access To The Prop If a Broken Prop Should Occur
- Limited lifetime warranty on the Cage, prop and Stand, 2 year warranty on the motor.
- Lifetime warranty on the prop. Send the main portion back and we will replace it at no cost. Just pay the shipping cost.
- Effective Working Depth From 1' to 8' deep while on the stand (Ice Ripper Can Be Hung From Docks or Poles With the Provided Eye bolts
- Normal Conditions Will Yield A 20 x 35 yard Hole (please allow ample run time to acquire desired results)
- Do Not run the unit out of the water.
- Always use a GFCI to protect from electrical shock.
- Always keep all children and animals away from this product.
- Stay out of the water while unit is running.
- Give the unit time to completely shut off before attempting to collect unit from water.
- J2 Outdoors is not responsible for any damages caused by improper assembly or usage.
- This unit shall not be used if there is any damage to the cord or motor as electrical shock can be a huge Hazard. Please use this product responsibly.
- Ice Ripper is not responsible for any damage or accidents this product may cause. Always use with caution.
- Always keep all loose clothing items and hands away from the propeller.
J2 Outdoors Ice Ripper With Upper Handles 200 Foot Cord