9mm Luger 124 Grain XTP Pistol Ammunition
Handgun shooters looking for supreme accuracy and maximum knock down power have come to rely on Hornady Custom pistol ammo, loaded with the famous Hornady XTP (Extreme Terminal Performance) bullet.
Every round of Hornady® Custom™ ammunition is hand inspected before packaging to ensure the highest levels of quality control. At Hornady,® we manufacture Custom™ ammunition to give shooters and hunters the advantage of hand-loaded accuracy in a factory load.
- SELECT CASES - Hornady produces most of the brass for Hornady Custom pistol ammo. All other brass is selected to ensure it meets our unusually high standards for reliable feeding, corrosion resistance, proper hardness and the ability to withstand maximum chamber pressures.
- MATCHED POWDERS AND PRIMERS - Powders in each cartridge are loaded to ensure optimal pressure, velocity and consistency from lot to lot. Each primer is matched to individual loads, and specifically selected for their ability to quickly, completely, and reliably ignite the powder charge.
- Cartridge: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight: 124 Grain XTP
- Muzzle Velocity: 1110 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 339 FT/LB
- Sectional Density: .141
- Ballistic Coefficient: .165 (G1)
- Product Line: Custom
- Use: Varmint (Up to 50 lbs), Personal Defense
Hornady 9mm Luger 124 Grain XTP Pistol Ammunition
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.