9mm Luger 115 gr FTX Critical Defense, Box of 25 Pistol Ammunition
Since their inception, conventional hollow point pistol bullets have performed well, but have never delivered 100% reliability, especially in self-defense situations. The patented Flex Tip technology used in Critical Defense ammunition eliminates the clogging and inconsistency that often plagues hollow point bullets. Hornady achieved this by using the same tip material used in LEVERevolution ammunition.
All Critical Defense ammunition is loaded in nickel-plated cases for increased visibility in low-light situations. Premium low flash propellants deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns, and won't disrupt your vision. Reliable expansion and dependable terminal performance can be counted on for concealed carry and personal protection.
- Cartridge: 9mm Luger
- Bullett: 115 gr FTX
- Product Line: Critical Defense
- Sectional Density: .130
- Ballistic Coeffcient:.129 (G1)
- Application: Personal Defense
- Sold by the box: 25 rounds per box
- Hornady introduces new rifle calibers to complement the handgun offerings currently available. These rifle options are loaded with match-grade hollow point bullets for a broad range of use including self-defense, target shooting, and varmint/small game hunting.
- Hornady Bullets - XTP (eXtreme Terminal Performance), HP and BTHP bullets are exceptionally accurate and deliver excellent versatility and superior ballistic performance.
- Versatile and Fun - Designed to offer an all-around fun shooting experience that's affordable, American Gunner s loaded in the most popular handgun and rifle calibers.
- Quality Brass, Primers, and Propellant - Like all Hornady ammunition, our American Gunner ammunition uses the highest quality cases and primers available. Loaded to conventional velocities, American Gunner functions in any gun. Consistent components translate to consistent shooting in the field.
NOTICE:Temporary suspension of nickel plated cartridge cases for Critical DefenseHandgun Ammunition 5/25/21
Unfortunately, everyone is faced with production bottlenecks and supply chains are stressed. In particular, the freight system is delayed longer than normal. Our current turnaround time on nickel plating cartridge cases is 4+ weeks. This delay has created a significant bottleneck in the production of ammunition.
Due to these issues, Hornady willl suspend nickel plating on all Critical Defense handgun ammunition to help reduce production time. Please note, this is a temporary suspension. We will review in six months and plan to resume nickel plating when things return to normal.
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.