10mm Auto 135 Grain Monoflex Handgun Hunter Pistol Ammunition, Box of 20
Hornady Handgun Hunter® ammunition is built around a bullet as rough and rugged as the conditions and game demand. The MonoFlex® handgun projectile is manufactured with a tough copper alloy that achieves deep penetration and 95% weight retention. Bullet expansion across a range of velocities is aided with an elastomer material added to the bullet's open cavity. Upon impact, the elastomer compresses, then pushes out and causes the bullet to expand faster than a standard hollow point design.
Combined with premium cases, primers and propellants, Handgun Hunter® ammunition benefits from years of producing hard-hitting GMX® and MonoFlex® rifle bullets to introduce a handgun version that lives up to our reputation.
- MONOFLEX® BULLET TECHNOLOGY - The tough copper alloy in the MonoFlex® bullet allows for deep penetration while retaining 95% of its weight for maximum impact.
- ELASTOMER MATERIAL - An elastomer material in the bullet's open cavity compresses upon impact and then pushes out, causing rapid expansion.
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS - Premium cases, primers and propellants combine with the MonoFlex® bullet to create a cartridge that delivers superior performance in the field.
- Caliber: 10mm Automatic
- Bullet Weight: 135 Grain
- Bullet Type: Monoflex
- Product Line: Handgun Hunter
- Ballistic Coefficient: .101 (G1)
- Use: Varmint (< 50 lbs.), Target/Match, Personal Defense
- Box of 20
Hornady 10mm Auto 135 Grain Monoflex Handgun Hunter Pistol Ammunition, Box of 20
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.