New Prairie Storm features the FLITECONTROL wad and FLITESTOPPER (FS) lead. It uses the same technology that's proven outstanding on waterfowl—but is specially designed for the needs of pheasant hunters. Never before have loads produced such full, consistent patterns. A mix of Premium copper-plated lead (70%) and nickel-plated FS lead (30%) gives these loads better down-range performance. This translates to fewer lost birds. As part of the
on box royalty program, every box purchased will give money directly to Pheasants Forever.
With this new specialized ammunition, hunters know they'll get edge-to-edge pattern consistency. And excellent retained velocity and energy means increased lethality.
Features & Benefits
- Designed specifically for the pheasant hunter
- Utilizes FLITECONTROL wad system for excellent patterns at a variety of ranges
- FLITESTOPPER (FS) Lead pellet design fills out the pattern and hits birds hard
- Pheasants Forever logo on the box means money goes back to habitat on the ground
- Mix of copper-plated Premium lead (70%) and nickel-plated FS lead (30%)
Sold by the Case: 25 shells per box; 10 boxes per case
|ID||Gauge||Length||Shot Size||Shot Weight||Velocity|
|PF129FS-4 ||12 ||3 ||4 ||1 5/8 oz ||1350 FPS |
|PF129FS-5 ||12 ||3 ||5 ||1 5/8 oz ||1350 FPS |
|PF129FS-6 ||12 ||3 ||6 ||1 5/8 oz ||1350 FPS |
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.