28 Gauge 3" 3/4 oz. Black Cloud Steel Waterfowl Shotshells
More than a decade ago, Black Cloud® changed the definition of performance for steel waterfowl loads. That revolution continues today with Black Cloud 28-gauge offerings that redefine the capability of sub-gauges. Like all Black Cloud loads, they use the FLITECONTROL FLEX® wad to deliver better pattern density and consistency through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes. The high-performance primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant significantly decrease residue in the barrel.
- New 28-gauge loads unlock the potential of sub-gauge steel waterfowl shotshells
- 1400 FPS Muzzle Velocity provides ample downrange energy
- Rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEX wad improves pattern consistency and density through ported and standard waterfowl chokes
- High-performance primer and clean-burning, temperature stable propellant
- Payload of 40 percent FLITESTOPPER® steel pellets and 60 percent Premium® steel
- Plated head inhibits corrosion
- Sealed crimp defeats moisture in extreme conditions
- Gauge: 28
- Length: 3"
- Shot Weight: 3/4 oz.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1400 FPS
- Type: Steel
Federal Ammunition 28 Gauge 3" 3/4 oz. Black Cloud Steel Waterfowl Shotshells
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.