Ultimate Retriever Stand
As the name suggests, the Ultimate Retriever Stand provides the ultimate in concealment, protection from the elements, and versatility for your dog. When we designed this blind and stand, we wanted it to be the most versatile, functional, and easiest to transport product ever made. . .period. With the Drake Ultimate Retriever Stand, you can use it as just a field blind, as a water stand, or in combination, as a water stand with the blind. In each mode, our Ultimate Retriever Stand breaks down as flat as possible, straps neatly in place, won’t flop or open during transport, and will carry easily. In combination, our blind and stand are lighter than anything else available and are easier to set up, break down and carry.
- Three Ways to Hunt
- Detach the Retriever Blind for use in a field
- Use just the Retriever Water Stand for hunting in timber
- Combine for the Ultimate Retriever Stand for hunting in flooded cover (timber, corn, cattails, reeds phragmites, etc.)
- Retriever Blind
- Breaks down quickly and straps flat for easy transportation
- Full-length opening on top with Velcro closure for easy access during set up and take down
- Top support bar with an adjustable cam lock for a tight fit that will not slip
- Ground stake (4) and corner webbing loop system keeps blind in place during high winds
- Low-profile, interior ground stake storage sleeve with Velcro closure
- PVC-coated, removable floor attaches with Velcro for added protection from the cold ground
- Shoulder strap for comfortable carry
- Stubble straps for adding grasses and local vegetation
- Velcro tabs on the sides keep doors secured in the open position
- Velcro flap and Velcro strips on either end (hook portion) of the blind bottom for connecting to Retriever Water Stand (loop portion)
- Weighs 7.2 lbs.
- Retriever Water Stand
- The vinyl-coated mesh allows water to drain
- Angled legs extend outward for a wide, more stable base
- Breaks down and straps flat for easy transportation
- Shoulder strap for comfortable carry
- Individually adjustable legs allow for use in various water depths and uneven terrain
- Ball mounted, tilt and swivel mud feet
- Velcro (loop portion) on vinyl-coated mesh top for connecting to Retriever
- Blind (hook portion) won’t irritate your dog when using the Water Stand without blind
- Weighs 11.8 lbs.
- 600D PVC-Coated Polyester Fabric - Retriever Blind outer fabric and removable floor
- Aluminum Frame – Retriever Blind and Retriever Water Stand
- Vinyl-Coated Mesh – Retriever Water Stand and Retriever Blind (underneath the removable floor)
- Steel Upper Legs – Retriever Water Stand
- Aluminum Lower Legs – Retriever Water Stand
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Dimensions: 42"L x 30"W x 41"H
- In the Field - Use the stubble straps to cover the blind with grass and local vegetation for concealment and add the PVC-coated bottom for protection against mud and cold. In high-wind situations, use the ground stakes to secure the corners to the ground.
- In the Timber - The Retriever Water Stand is extremely functional and user-friendly for flooded areas. The vinyl-coated mesh allows water to drain so that your dog will stay as dry as possible, helping him or her maintain core body temperature. Adjust the legs individually for the perfect, level height. Ball-mounted, tilt and swivel mud feet provide a stable base and will hold firmly in place. For storage and transport, the Retriever Water Stand folds flat and securely.
- Ultimate Concealment in Flooded Cover - The ultimate solution for hunting timber or flooded grasses and vegetation. Combine the two by attaching the Retriever Blind to the Retriever Water Stand with the Velcro flap and strips located on the bottom of the blind. Use the transportation straps on the blind to secure it by wrapping them underneath the stand, connecting the buckles, and pulling the nylon webbing tight. Protect your dog on the harshest days of the season by giving them a place to escape sub-zero air temperatures, cold winds, and precipitation. Remove the PVC-coated protective blind floor to allow water to drain through both the blind and the stand. As within the field, use the stubble straps to cover the blind with grass and local vegetation.
Drake Waterfowl Ultimate Retriever Stand