AR-15 Brass Catcher
Tired of picking up .223 brass from your AR? The AR-15 Brass Catcher attaches to the forearm of any AR with hook and loop webbing and captures the ejected brass. It prevents brass from being scattered around your shooting area. Also works great in preventing hot brass from landing on shooter or other people next to the shooter. Wire frame holds fabric in correct shape and allows brass to enter bag without disruption to bolt function or interrupt cycling. Captures and holds approximately 30 rounds. Convenient zipper at bottom of mesh bag makes emptying simple.
Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher
- Quickly attaches to any AR-15 using hook and loop webbing
- Holds approximately 30 rounds of spent brass (.223)
- Wire frame is adjustable to form it to most any rifle
- Heat resistant mesh will not melt
- Zippered bottom for easy emptying