VIPER HD 12X50 ROOF PRISM BINOCULAR
The Viper® HD – Premium optics and rugged construction in a tremendously compact, lightweight package – What more could you need? Well, perhaps a quality chest harness to comfortably and securely carry your investment in the field, but that’s included, too! Hunters, shooters and outdoor enthusiasts alike are sure to benefit from the high performance of the Viper HD binoculars.
- Magnification: 12 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.1 mm
- Linear Field of View: 288 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 5.5 degrees
- Interpupillary Distance: 59-75 mm
- Height: 6.5 inches
- Width: 5.2 inches
- Weight: 28.8 ounces
- HD Lens Elements: HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prisms: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.\
- Intuitive Display: Easy-to-use menu with a simple, clean display. Choice of yards or meters.
- HCD: Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS: Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan: This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Ranging Format: Range in yards or meters.