Pronghorn, Realtree Edge 400G
WORTH THE WAIT - For close to two decades, the Pronghorn boot has been a trusted cornerstone in the Danner hunt line. Any update to the Pronghorn comes with a lot of responsibility to our customers who rely on this iconic boot. As such, the fifth generation is the culmination of many years of Pronghorn history and today’s cutting-edge footwear technology.
Built on our TERRA FORCE® NEXT™ platform, the Pronghorn delivers the all-day comfort and stability that make the day’s haul easier on your feet. Full-grain leather that’s passed our exacting quality tests forms the upper around our proven 851 last.
To cope with unpredictable weather in the field, we built the Pronghorn with a GORE-TEX waterproof liner that keeps moisture out and lets your feet breathe.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- REALTREE® EDGE - Realtree EDGE camo allows you to blend into your hunting environment at close range, with natural elements arranged in a way to disrupt the human form at a distance.
- 400G PRIMALOFT® INSULATION - PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- VIBRAM® SPE MIDSOLE - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- VIBRAM® PRONGHORN OUTSOLE - This fifth generation outsole is extremely rugged and responds well in diverse terrain. It provides better grip and fits seamlessly into the Pronghorn’s streamlined, lower profile design.
- TERRA FORCE NEXT PLATFORM - The TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight.
- HOW IT FITS - The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- STYLE: 41341
- WEIGHT: 56 oz. per pair
- HEIGHT: 8"
- INSULATION: 400G PrimaLoft
- COLOR: Brown / Realtree Edge
- FOOTBED: PU
- SHANK: Bi Fit Board
- LAST TYPE: 851
- LINING: Waterproof
- LINER: GORE-TEX
- RECRAFTABLE: No