243 WIN 95 Grain Extreme Point Rifle Ammunition
The first thing you notice is the adoption of a wider Polymer tip. Extreme Point ammunition starts expanding with a much larger diameter than a traditional bullet, resulting in a quicker and larger transfer of energy. Most ballistic tipped ammunition covers around 22% of the available frontal area, Extreme Point covers 48%. It retains a higher velocity even at long distances thanks to the high ballistic coefficient.
- Wider plastic tip, increased stopping power.
- Winchester engineers have increased the diameter of the polymer tip to a maximum to accelerate expansion and produce a sudden and massive stopping action.
- This design also gives the bullet an excellent ballistic coefficient which, combined with the very high initial velocity, also allows it to retain high residual energy even over long distances.
- The trajectories are stretched and of extreme precision.
- The Extreme Point is the ideal bullet for large, medium-weight game when driven or stalking.
- Caliber: 243 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 95 Grains
Winchester 243 WIN 95 Grain Extreme Point Rifle Ammunition (European Packaging)
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.