10 Gauge 3 1/2"
Flooded timber, swamps, marshes, duck blinds, and john boats; duck hunters get wet…it's all part of the hunt. Drylok Super Steel loads are trusted by the most hard-core duck hunters in the harshest of conditions. Our patented technology is designed to keep your shotgun shells dry, time after time, no matter where you are. When it matters, you need Drylok Super Steel.
- Heavy Wad Design: Protects barrels and provides tight patterns for long-range knock-down
- Plated Steel Shot: Provides corrosion resistance
- Drylok Super Steel Wad: Two-piece double seal wad system ensures maximum water resistance and provides a greater gas seal for faster, consistent velocity
- Lacquered Primer: Works with Drylok Super Steel wad system to ensure powder stays dry in the harshest conditions
- Gauge: 10
- Shell Length: 3 1/2"
- Shot Weight: 1 5/8"
- Muzzle Velocity: 1350 FPS
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.