Men's Capilene Midweight Crew
A classic, all-around polyester baselayer made with 100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Crew
- Our Most Versatile Baselayer: Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; HeiQ Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Self-Fabric Crewneck: Classic crew styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Internal Diamond Grid Pattern: Diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides warmth, breathability and wicks moisture
- Low-Profile Thumb Loops: Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretchy Comfort: Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 176 g (6.2 oz)
- 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved