Long Sleeve P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee
A classic graphic on Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt, which is made with recycled fabrics. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- We're in Business to Save Our Home Planet: Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic Long-Sleeved Crew: Long-sleeved crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbed Neck and Taped Shoulders: Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Straight Hem: This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks: Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 255 g (9 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn