Prairie Storm 12 Gauge 3" 1-5/8 oz.
Federal Premium® Prairie Storm® FS Lead uses the rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEX® wad and a mixed payload of standard pellets and FLITESTOPPER® lead to produce full, consistent patterns through any upland choke. Excellent retained velocity and energy mean increased lethality and fewer lost birds.
- FLITECONTROL FLEX® wad and FLITESTOPPER® pellet system
- Payload mix of 70 percent standard copper-plated lead and 30 percent FLITESTOPPER lead produces even edge-to-edge patterns
- FLITESTOPPER pellets create bigger wound channels
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Shotshell Length: 3"
- Shot Weight: 1-5/8 oz.
- Shot Size: 5
- Muzzle Velocity: 1350 FPS
- Type: Lead
- Density: 11 g/cc
- Package Quantity: Case of 250
- Usage: Upland
Federal Ammunition Prairie Storm 12 Gauge 3" 1-5/8 oz. Flitestopper Lead Shotshells
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.