45 ACP 230 Grain
Browning BXP Personal Defense ammunition is designed for superior personal defense performance in reliability, expansion and penetration. The X-Point bullet is designed to shield the hollow point through intermediate barriers. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Guards hollow point for consistent expansion and penetration
- Rapidly transfers energy to the target
- Formed metallic hollow point for consistency, toughness and reliability
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Muzzle Velocity: 920 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 432 ft. lbs.
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Case Type: Nickel Plated
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.