Muzzy Bowfishing Arrows
A durable, yet lightweight, bowfishing arrow designed for excellent flight, penetration and visibility, the Muzzy Bowfishing Lighted Carbon Fish Arrow with Carp Point and Bottle Slide helps you land more fish. Built around an advanced carbon composite arrow shaft, this arrow combines a outer carbon tube with a fiberglass core for great strength at a lighter weight. On top of the arrow, a size X-Nock turnal lighted nock activates when you release the arrow to increase your arrow's visibility in dark waters. On the other end. A stainless steel Carp Point features a hardened-steel tip for proper penetration on soft-fleshed fish such as carp, suckers, and paddlefish. This quick-release, dual-barb design holds fish tight during the fight and then reverses with 2 turns of the tip to help you slide the tip out when the fish is in the boat. Arrow also features an installed bottle slide to prevent arrow snapback.
- Carbon composite arrow shaft
- Cross-hole drilled
- Green Nockturnal X-Nock Light will help you quickly distinguish your arrow
- Deep Penetration: Pre-installed with a carp point, for soft meat fish or claw point for hard skinned fish
- Choice of fish tip installed
- Choice of bottle slide installed