BERGER HYBRID HUNTER 6.5 CREEDMOOR
Blend the profile of a low-drag match bullet with a traditional hunting projectile design and you're ready to take on almost anything that walks on four legs. Federal Premium® Berger® Hybrid Hunter bullet weights have been fine-tuned to provide exceptional accuracy through factory rifles. Ballistic coefficients exceed those of comparable designs thanks to a hybrid nose design that combines tangent and secant ogive features.
The bullets are loaded with our finest nickel-plated brass, Gold Medal® primers and specially formulated propellant for the best consistency and reliability.
- Hybrid tangent-secant ogive bullet design
- High ballistic coefficient
- Superior accuracy across a wide range of factory firearms
- Lethal and reliable terminal performance on medium and big game
- Loaded to tight specifications with Gold Medal primers, nickel-
- plated brass and specialized propellant
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Bullet Weight: 135
- Bullet Style: Berger Hybrid
- Muzzle Velocity: 2775
- Ballistic Coefficient: .584
- Ballistic Coefficient G7: .303
- Bullet Length In: 1.325in. / 33.65mm
- Terminal Performance Minimum Velocity: 1800
- Package Quantity: 20
- Usage: Medium Game
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.