Federal Black Cloud TSS Choke Tubes
These chokes represent the culmination of more than 25 years of research and industry leadership.
These Chokes include our new Triple Shot Technology (TST)
Triple Shot Technology (TST) is a series of three graduated steps prior to the parallel section that provides the perfect transition of the shot and wad column to the constricted or parallel section of the choke tube. (Pro Bore chokes feature 2 graduated steps.) This technology results in:
- Reduced Pellet Deformation
- Denser Patterns
- Less Flyers
With the above listed advantages you also get the benefits of extended choke tubes, with a 25% longer parallel section for tighter patterns, wrench-less installation, and muzzle protection.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Any Size or Speed of TSS, Steel, Lead, or Hevi-Shot can be used
- Slugs, Sabots, or Rifled Slugs cannot be used in the Mid or Long Range Models
- Remington Pro Bore & Beretta Optima HP Long Range is not to be used with Steel shot larger than #2
For best results, always pattern your shotgun with the specific load and tube you plan to use. Different brands of ammunition will pattern differently from the same choke tube.
||Patterns Steel Like